Branding and Marketing Professional Services Firms
What propels a professional services firm to sudden heights? Why do some firms' fortunes climb year over year where others stall? What's the best way to approach marketing professional services firms?
Find Out What Works
At Hinge, questions like these fuel our compulsion to better understand the dynamics of the professional services marketplace. We commit a lot of time and resources to groundbreaking original research, which is providing many answers — and we’re applying these insights every day to our clients.
You have to choose the right launch site if you want to make it to orbit. We help clients do their homework upfront and get the strategy right before investing in a marketing implementation program. When your aim is true, the odds of reaching your destination are much higher.
Great design is an important element of a great service brand. Design facilitates clear communication, conveys credibility and differentiates a firm visually from competitors. Hinge’s design studio comprises a talented team of identity, web and print designers who work in concert with experienced strategists to develop visual brands that can compete with anyone.
The Science of Marketing Professional Services
We believe that when our clients explore the outer limits of their brands, their customers will look up and take notice. We established Hinge to find the very best methods for marketing professional services firms. Using original research as our guide, we're writing the book on how professional services firms should build awareness, attract the right clients and staff and carry out sophisticated, long-term marketing programs. And our clients don’t have the personnel or time to make marketing a priority, Hinge has the resources and specialized knowledge to overcome inertia and take them to new heights and new places.
- Year established: 2002; Company roots go back 16 years
- Location: Reston, Virginia
- Markets Served: International
- Areas of expertise: Professional Services Marketing and Branding: Research, Strategy Development, Graphic Design & Other Creative Services, Content Strategy and Development, Website Development, Online Video Production, Outsourced Marketing Services, Marketing Plan Development & Implementation.
- Clients: Professional services firms including Technology, Government Contracting, Management Consulting, Accounting and Finance, and Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
- Staff: Exclusively senior level. Most have extensive operational and marketing experience in professional services.