Marketing Architecture, Engineering & Construction Firms
Today’s architecture, engineering and construction (A/E/C) market environment is the most challenging most of us have ever seen. Many firms that thrived in years past are now seeing fewer opportunities, finding the competitive bid process more competitive and closing less business.
Most A/E/C firm principals are industry practitioners with little training in marketing. As a result, A/E/C firms often invest less than other professional services in developing new business. Our research shows, however, that firms that put more resources into marketing architecture, engineering, and construction usually grow faster — they tend to be better exposed, market themselves more consistently and have brands that resonate with target audiences.
Here are just a few of the ways Hinge can help your A/E/C firm gain more traction in the marketplace:
- Create a website that presents your firm in its very best light: credible, experienced and forward-thinking.
- Develop a bid package that positions your firm effectively against leading competitors and increases your win percentage.
- Attract more bid opportunities on the kinds of projects that suit your firm best.
- Plan and execute a well-conceived marketing plan so that you can stay in front of prospects on a regular basis.
- Position your firm against the myriad look-alike firms out there. Find a platform that gives you a credible voice.
To understand A/E/C industries’ evolving needs, we conduct regular proprietary research on the industry and buyers of A/E/C services (both public and private sector). We consult closely with principals of the firms we serve, which helps us better understand changes in the marketplace.
From our research:
Architecture, engineering and construction firms showed the lowest level of marketing spending (3.1% of revenue) of any segment of professional services. The average across all professional services is 5.1%. Learn more >