A Better Marketing Research Process
We help our professional services clients build a true competitive advantage, win more business, grow faster and generate more referrals. How do we do it? It all starts with B2B research.
When building a brand, it is essential to connect with audiences. No emotional response, no business. What will resonate with your audiences, however, isn't always obvious. Too often, firms base critical decisions on an incomplete understanding of the competitive environment or what really motivates their customers. Professional services B2B research sets the record straight and provides the direction — and confidence — a firm needs to build preference in the marketplace.
Hinge's growth strategy unit conducts ongoing B2B research into issues that impact our clients. In addition, we are in regular contact with CEOs and executives in the industries we serve. We understand your industry already, which allows us to develop the messages and marketing tools that will make your firm appealing and successful. Our ongoing fieldwork and research process makes it all possible.
Professional Services Research Expertise
- Customer interviews & surveys
- Competitive analysis
- Employee interviews & surveys
- Core competency analysis
- Lost client/proposal analysis
- Customer audits
- A customizable marketing research process
- New market evaluations
When Does Market Research Make Sense?
- You need more leads or conversions
- You want to launch a new service or product
- You want to better understand the competition
- You don't understand why customers are going elsewhere
- Before rebranding
- Before developing a professional services website
- When developing a marketing plan
- To monitor customer perceptions
For more research resources, check out:
To learn more about Hinge’s B2B research services, contact us today.